Online Reputation: Karla Urie

According to her Google, Karla is a fun-loving girl who attended Snow College. From her pictures, it is clear that she likes to hike and is fantastic at makeup.

Her love of makeup is confirmed on her Facebook page. We also learn from here that she has been an Admissions Officer at USU since 2016. Her hometown is Ferron, Utah. She is alone in most of her pictures and it doesn't seem like she is in a relationship.

I found the most information about Karla was found on her Instagram account. I know that she took a break from school and came back recently. She will graduate in 2020. She went to Thailand on USU's Spring Break where she rode an elephant. Family is very important to her. She is close to her father and has fond memories of eating ice cream at 10 PM. Being an aunt is her favorite job and she posts often about her 6 nieces and nephews. She is definitely very loving and willing to spend time with family. Her sister was the Miss Peach Days Queen. She seems adventurous and fun!

Traveling seems like a very big part of her life. She posts a lot of pictures of her doing exciting things.

This is the second time I have done this assignment. It never ceases to creep me out. After the last time, I made my family blog private and changed my privacy settings on Facebook. I don't really want the world to know every thing about me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection on Social Media Case 1: McDStories

Reflection on Social Media Case 9: Ponderize

New Technology Assignment